Below are a selection of our contributors who have supported the campaign thus far. Please support and share your story using the hashtag #warriornotworrier
Meet our founders Victoria & Sylvia at Balance Festival, 11-13th May at the Old Truman Brewery, stand M3.
Be sure to pop by, say hi, browse & try on the collection, we have lots of goodies for you and look forward to meeting you.
Let us help you to run in style and comfort...
Practising yoga can help runners rebalance your body, improve your performance, reduce injury risk, relieve stress and increase mindfulness.
What’s more, the strength and flexibility developed on the mat in the core, quads, hamstrings and hip flexors can help you run more efficiently.
If you’re new to yoga or running it can be difficult to know where to start - lets start by looking great and feeling good!
New to yoga? Or have you taken a break and are looking to get started again? Look no further! Helen Faliveno has shared a Yoga For Beginners video on her Youtube channel.
Helen guides you through a 20 minute Vinyasa Flow connecting your breathe and your movement to flow together through poses. You can do this flow in the privacy of your own home, after you have dropped the kids off at school, or even when they have gone to bed.
Remember, 2018 is about taking some "me time" and this is a great way to spend 20 minutes with your self on the mat.
My ethos is that ‘success begins within’. So in order to make the desired changes ‘out there’ the change must first start within the individual. My passion is to assist you on your journey so you can tap into your inner greatness and discover the life you are looking for!
I have 6 years experience in integrative therapy, which combines different approaches such as psychotherapy, hypnotherapy and NLP as well as extensive experience in facilitating roles such as family support work and mentoring.
As well as working for the charity Kids Company, I now practice privately in south London.
Gabriella Vidale Bsc Psychology, dip. Integrative Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, Counselling & NLP Practitioner, GHR registered.
Join us on our #yoguhchallenge challenge with a group of wonderful yogis and beautiful brands to help you build your #innerstrengthouterstyle and continue your wellness journey in 2018.
Starting on Valentines Day we invite you to join in with 14 challenges & mindful experiences over 6 weeks focusing on love, laughter and friendship as we join with each other to build our #yoguh family and share our journeys together.
There are exciting prizes to be won & inner strength to be achieved just keep a lookout on @yoguhlondon as well as some of our special guests and partners including Yogassential,
By Sarah London, Kikki K, Too Wordy and The Light Centre.
- You must follow the @yoguhlondon and the challenge partner
- You must tag @yoguhlondon on your Instagram post, so that we can track your entries.
- You must complete each challenge using the challenge hashtag #yoguhchallenge
- You have 6 weeks to complete all the challenges. You can complete them consecutively or at your best convenience.
Starts 14th Feb, and all entries must be submitted on Instagram by 31st of March.
14 Challenge Schedule
1. Valentines Love, partnered with @jobedford21 // Share with us the yoga pose or flow that’s makes you feel most internally happy and full of love.
2. Make your home a haven, partnered with @toowordy // Add something new to your home that is a little reminder to yourself of your #innerstrengthouterstyle 💫 This could be a new plant, fresh cushions, a family photo, candles, a framed quote.
3. Share The Love, partnered with @em1lyh // Find your tribe and love them hard. Share your heart opener image and tag your friends, share the love!
4. Morning Ritual hosted with @YogaSophieC and Yogassential // What is your morning ritual? We want to know. For a chance to win a private yoga class with @Yogassential share with us an image or video of your morning ritual. Wether its 15 minutes on the mat, hot lemon water, porridge topping, favourite song, we want to know. Inspire us!
5. Love, Laughter, Friendship // All about having fun with your friends. Don’t take yourself too seriously, it’s not all about being perfect, achieving the perfect pose and perfect picture for instagram, but also about having fun. 💫 What pose makes you laugh, what have you never been able to do before, who are your friends that bring joy and support to your yoga practice?
6. Take your practice outside, partnered with @raquelle.fringe and Yogassential // Share your outdoor grounding flow or pose with us. Was this yoga on retreat last summer, or this weekend in the park?
7. It's Tree Pose Tuesday partnered with @hannahrosecluley // Even just a few breaths in Tree Pose helps ground you if you are having a whirlwind week, it helps shake anxiety and any negativity. A wonderful way to slow down when life gets overwhelming. Share your tree pose and the benefits it has for you.
8. Do What Makes You Feel Good // Today we want to see those poses that simply make you feel amazing, something calming, something strengthening, whatever suits you. This is your personal journey it has to be right for you.
9. Dreams Can Come True, partnered with Kikki K // We challenge you to spend 5 minutes writing down 3 of your dreams and 1 thing you will do this month to achieve them.
10. Partner Up like our founders Sylvia and Victoria // Work with your friend/sister/brother/mother & partner up into your pose of the day. Who supports you through life, business and friendship?
11. Find Your Flow, partnered with @frankatz // Freestyle dance and flow, feel the love, flow with friends, enjoy the laughter. Do what makes you feel good. Dancing frees your mind and spirit, it is great exercise and brings a lot of love and laughter.
12. Self Care, partnered with By Sarah London // Self is essential - Take a nice long bath, a facial, a long walk, yoga class and pamper yourself. Yoguh London has teamed up with BY SARAH for a beautiful way to take care of yourself, with their BY SARAH Organic Facial Oil (30ml).
13. Twist to Unwind, partnered with The Light Centre // Twists help you feel yourself again. Whether you’re stiff, stressed-out or feeling sluggish, a simple twist practice will leave you feeling grounded and re-energised. Share with us something wonderfully calming, as we come to the end of the month we want to focus on releasing any of the stresses you have found this month and balance them out.
14. It's Family Time, partnered with Yogassential // Get the kids involved, your mum, dad, gran, everyone, the whole family is invited to share the #yoguhlove in today's challenge. Have fun with it, get creative and enjoy. With 14 challenges complete, we are celebrating your yoga challenge and journey with a little bit of fun!
Private yoga sessions with Yogassential
Dreams Notebook, pen and candle from Kikki K
Organic face oil from By Sarah London
Yoga class at The Light Centre
Yoguh London Criss-Cross bra
Yoguh London Warrior Not Worrier Tee's
Framed Inspirational quote from Too Wordy
This week we launched the Yoguh collection into selected Light Centre studios across London. To celebrate the launch, we invited 20 influencers along for an optional morning or evening yoga session across 2 events. The influencers were able to try our kit with a 1 hour yoga flow, taught by the amazing Alina (The Light Centre) and Jodie. (Fringe Yoga)
The event was hosted by RED Agency London and included some of the best yoga, wellness and lifestyle influential women in the business. Each who attendee received their own yoguh kit to wear and one of our favourite water flasks or bamboo bottles, as well as post flow juices and smoothies by Cruush Juice Bar and Get Wonky.
We had so much fun meeting each person, showing off the collection, getting zen in class and continuing with our yoga journey. Whether you are new to yoga or full of experience, yoguh is here to support you. We have exciting projects in the pipeline and we can't wait to share and continue building the #yoguhlove community.
The collection is available online and in the Light Centre Monument and Moorgate throughout January. A perfect opportunity to come in, meet with the yoguh team, try the yoga clothing on, feel the quality and even test them out in a class taught at the Light Centre.
The Yoga Teachers
A living, moving, breathing example of the positive benefits yoga can bring to your life. It's her passion to share these benefits with you.
Increased healing & energy, better sleep and a calmer more peaceful life, strengthening and conditioning your body are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive from her classes. Hands-on-assist, alignment, massage and attention to detail are her specialty. You will be safely guided through posture work, breath awareness and relaxation.
She has been certified with Yoga Alliance US as a Vinyasa Flow Yoga teacher since 2011. Alina teaches Vinyasa Flow yoga in groups and 1:1s to all levels and abilities.
Founder of Fringe Yoga, Jodie's Vinyasa Flow style classes are free-spirited, challenging and restorative all at once.
With a decade of teaching yoga and a fierce dedication to her own practice and self development she shares her knowledge and experience in powerful and intelligent sequences.
Supported by a wealth of anatomy knowledge, breath work, intention setting and a deep belief that as we release the tension in our bodies we unravel the stories of our souls.
"I LOVE the Aphrodite bra, it's exquisite. It's not just the unique style and comfort of the Aphrodite bra that makes me feel like a Greek goddess swanning around a temple against the blue Aegean but it's also the fit and the exquisite quality and colour of the fabric. I am a standard 36C and the large is a perfect fit for me. I am now looking to stock my lingerie drawers with every other bra that yoguh offers. Simply wonderful company and so happy I discovered yoguh in the pages of a yoga magazine. Their customer services people are so friendly, helpful with sizing and accommodating."
Linda, East Sussex
"I've just had a look at your site and I must say I LOVE all of your clothes!!!! Especially the pointe leggings and warrior bra combo-it's so nice to find company that makes good quality yoga gear here in the UK-they are few and far between! You two are a total inspiration for just going for it "